The Asxban WaterPot designed for use in rural areas where access to clean drinking water is not available.
It comes available in 14 litre and 28 litre sizes with a flow rate of about 2 litres per hour.
Water is poured in from the top and gravity pulled through the various filter media to clean the water.
The various filter media are
- 1 micron candle filter
- able to remove solid particles
Activated Carbon Filter
- remove any volatile organic chemicals
- neutralizes water pH
- stabilize water to be more pleasant tasting
Asxban Zirconium media
- remove arsenic contamination to ND levels
- reduce fluoride
Zeolite Filter media
- additional water polishing
- additional heavy metal removal
The Asxban WaterPot is meant to support a family of 5 over a period of 1 year before requiring replacement.
interested parties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding pricing and delivery.